WHATSAPP WEBINAR: BLOGGING FOR PASSION AND FOR PROFIT

7:07 pm

Blogger webinar in Lagos, Blogger programme, Mary Edoro, Lagos city chic, Lagos blogger workshop,
My blogging journey started almost a year ago and its been one rollercoaster ride; tears, sweat, smiles and everything in between. So I've decided to host a tell-all whatsapp webinar.
I may not be the greatest yet, but I'm so far from where I started. I've read so many articles and books on blogging , the truth is most of them are not exactly relatable to blogging in our timezones, different atmosphere, different economy. That's why I'm doing this. 

I want to share tried and tested methods, then enlighten on the ones that actually work! Its perfect for newbie bloggers and older bloggers who want to learn. 

Blogging for passion and for profit is an aspect of blogging that I believe not a lot of light has been thrown on. 

  • How do you grow your audience so that brands can notice you?
  • When these brands notice you, what services do you offer them and  how do you charge them? Is there a rating formula?
  • When you do start making money how do you maximize profit, reduce costs and still put out quality content?

I have passed through these stages during my latter months of blogging. I've read and researched extensively to get a perfect system for my growing brand and I finally found a system that works. 

On Sunday the 9th of July I will for 40 minutes each empty my brains to all the participants of my first Whatsapp Webinar.

 The masterclasses include:
  • The tricks nobody ever told you could grow your audience 1pm - 2pm
  • Smart ways to earn money from blogging 2pm - 3pm
  • How to put out quality content  with little money 3pm - 4pm


Each of the masterclasses costs ₦1500, while all three classes cost ₦3000

Payment should be made to Guarantee Trust Bank - Edoro Mary Onomen 0137607520

After payment is made send a text with your Account name, Masterclass of choice and email address. 

Once your payment has been confirmed, you will receive a personal mail from us and will be automatically added to our mastermind blog group. 

Deadline for payment is Thursday 6th of July. 

I'm looking forward to a powerful 3 hours of blogging brainstorming and learning.

Thanks for always supporting me guys, please share to someone who needs this. It's a Whatsapp webinar so it's open to everyone no matter the location, so you can sit on your bed, popcorn in hand while learning 💃 (If you have any questions you can ask in the comments section )

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Very cool! Good luck with it!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 1 year & websinars sound awesome. Good luck!

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice!
    Thank you for your wonderful comment in my previous post :)

    Maybe you have time to check out my new post Sherlock Holmes

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard